Thursday, December 31, 2015

Java 8 Resources

Java 8 has been released for more than a year yet I started to learn its new features just two days ago. One reason for my slow adoption is because I focuses mostly in Android programming last year where the new Java 8 features is not available. This is not strictly true though because one can potentially setup bytecode translation to use Java 8 in Android code (link).

During my search for Java 8 resources on the Internet, I found the following resources meritorious. Some of them are through and well-written, whereas others are perfect for building up basic familiarity in short time.

Processing Data with Java SE 8 Streams by Raoul-Gabriel Urma

Part 1
Part 2


5 Minutes Series by IDR Solutions Blog

Lambda
Method Reference
Default Method
Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment